Thursday, July 30, 2009

finally another update.

Well, summer is almost over, and I realized I haven't even updated this thing in like 3 months!
Jordan is now working at our church, The Church at Brook Hills, as the Children's Ministry Associate, and I am at the end of my first full month of working as an RN at Children's Hospital! It's crazy to see how J and I are finally in the jobs we had always talked about when we were dating and engaged... last year was full of school for me and a random but great job for Jordan... but now we're on the path of doing the jobs we feel the Lord has called us to! What a fabulous feeling and blessing! J is also starting at Southern Seminary this fall, by taking one on-line class while still here and working full time - what a man! So, I think that our Fall will consist of many more hours and nights at Barnes and Noble while Jordan reads and I enjoy the magazines without buying a single one :) love it.
We have no idea what the next year holds, much less the next 6 months! All we know is that we are where the Lord wants us to be right now, and for us, that's enough. We are resting in the knowledge that He will keep guiding us, no matter the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment