Wednesday, February 23, 2011

precocious...

so, I think every mom thinks their child is advanced for their age. but i'll be honest, i've wondered myself! now before you freak out, hear me out :) my little man has rolled both ways before, but now not in months. weird. but..... he will sit by himself now, and has for like 3 months, will pull up some, and will stand holding on to something for 30+ min, and wants to walk ALL THE TIME holding onto someone's hands. so, maybe he's precocious in his own little way :) I think I can hear the wheels in his head turning, and him thinking "mom, seriously. if I can sit up and play by myself, why in the world would I want to lay on my back or stomach to play and learn how to roll over??!! That's just frustrating. Seriously, mommy? I'll move around on my own time. I'm just giving you a little extra time before you and daddy have to baby-proof the house. See? I'm just being considerate!"
So, there's my deep analysis on the inner workings of my almost 9 month old :)
i love you, Hudson!

No comments:

Post a Comment